Samsug Galaxy S3 Android 4.2.2 test firmware leaked
Sammobile got their hands on a leaked version of the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware for the Galaxy S3 – I9300XXUFME3. The finished update will be released in June, but you can now check out a preview of the new features. Watch the video and download the firmware after the break!
Here is a list of the new features discovered so far:
– Android 4.2.2 – Build ID: JDQ39
– New S4 Lock screen: Multiple Widgets, two Unlock effects (Ripple and Light), improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
– New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
– Driving mode
– Actionable notifications
– New Additions in Notification Center
– Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the S4)
– Addition of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
– Gallery modes have white background (When changing gallery modes to 3D the background changes to white)
– Full screen Samsung apps
– New S-Voice (from S4)
– New smart switch widget
You can download the firmware and read instructions on how to install it here.